Wednesday, May 23, 2012

120523

Well, I haven't been updating for a few days. Sorry. This is because there has been nothing new to tell. I haven't worked out since my back injury saturday. I have been to the chiropractor twice and had an mri last night. I suppose I will see the results of the mri tomorrow. My back feels much better. Despite what some people believe the chiropractor is the only thing that has provided me any relief for my back pain since I originally injured it 3 years ago. I have also been using a TENS unit at home and will have an inversion table arriving within the week. However, the shooting pain that my back injury is causing down the hamstring in my left leg is almost unbearable. It is not too painful when I'm standing or lying down. However, when seated, and the pain is impossible to ignore. This makes driving a vehicle for any distance an exercise in agony. For this reason I took a few days off work, as riding around in a patrol vehicle has been completely out of the question. I'm going to try to go back to work Thursday with the aid of some OTC anti-inflammatories. If you are following the blog, by all means keep up with your workouts and let me know how you are doing. Thursday is our normal rest day, so I'm going to try to ease back into the gym Friday. I will let everyone know how the mri and Friday works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment